Mentioned below are some cool tweaks for your iPhone. I have given priority to the one that are freely available. However, there are some cooler ones out there but they cost a small price and a few of them have been mentioned as well.
1. Activator: Costs nothing and you can invoke commands using shortcuts from anywhere in the iOS. Cool, fun and you will be amazed at the number of shortcuts that you can do thereby making it easy to use your iPhone. A must have tweak.
2. SBSettings: Costs nothing and is similar to Activator as it offers a quicker way to access your iPhone settings.
3. WinterBoard:Â Cost is free and allows you to download custom-made themes thereby changing the look of your device. You can change icons, screen, fonts, status bar and a lot more. There is no limit on the themes that you can install and the best part is that you can also customize the sound.
4. F.lux: Comes free and adjusts the screen display and brightness according to the time of day thereby giving your eyes that much needed relaxation.
5. Springtomize 2: Costs about $3 and can customize nearly every aspect of the iOS with this tweak.
6. IntelliScreenX: Costs about $10 and gives a boost to the iOS 5âs Notification center by adding multiple features.
7. iFile: Costs about $8 and is a great file manager and viewer and also allows you to edit files.
8. My3G: Cost about $4 and this is a cool jailbreak tweak that allows WiFi apps to run on the iPhone by letting them believe that the iPhone is running on a WiFi network, even though it is running on a 3G network. There is also another tweak that costs around $4 called â3G Unrestrictorâ that has the same function as My3G.
9. MyWi: Costs about $20 and converts your phone into a WiFi hotspot. You can then connect your iPhone to a WiFi hotspot and share that link to other devices through its own WiFi hotspot. However, a word of caution as this can land you in trouble with your carrier.
10. biteSMS: Costs about $9 and is a cool alternative to the Messages app. It has a number of features for sending messages and similar features that are not found in the Messages app. Messages+ is another alternative tweak that cost about $8 and enhances the Messages app. It comes built in with the IntelliscreenX.
11. iCaughtU Pro: Costs about $2.50 and is a cool tweak that takes a picture with the front camera when someone enters the wrong code or tries to switch off your phone. It then mails that photo with the geographic location to your email.
12. PkgBackup: Costs about $10 and is a cool tweak that saves you the trouble of backing up and reinstalling your apps after an upgrade.
13. InfiniFolders: Costs about $1 and this tweak removes the 12 iPhone apps limitations in a folder so that you can place all your apps on the Home Page.
14. iBlacklist: Costs about $12 and this permits you to block calls, SMS and MMS on your iPhone and can also be used to redirect calls to your voicemail.
Of course, the above list is is very much personal and there may be better ones out there, but the ones highlighted are those that have received popular feedback. Happy tweaking!