The TaiG jailbreak tool is compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- iPad mini 1 (1st generationÂ iPad mini), iPad mini 2 (Retina iPad mini), iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 5th generation
Important points before we proceed:
- TaiGÂ jailbreak is available for Windows.Â For now, Mac users will have toÂ run Windows in a virtual machine to use the TaiG jailbreak. Weâll let you know as soon as TaiG for Mac is released. SoÂ donât forget to join ourÂ Facebook Fan page  ,Â follow us on Twitter  ,Â add us to your circles on Google+  ,Â subscribe to our RSS feed  ,Â ourÂ Daily Newsletter Â or subscribe to ourÂ all-new push notifications on your Mac in Safari for the latest updates on the iOS 8.3 jailbreak.
- TaiG jailbreak is an untethered jailbreak.
- TaiG jailbreak tool can jailbreak iOS 8.4, 8.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.1.3.
- Please take a backup of your device using Use iCloud or iTunes to back up any and all personal information that you need to keep safe. The jailbreak has been reported to be working in most cases, but on the off chance something goes wrong, itâs a good idea to have an escape plan.
- Disable any Anti-virus programs or firewalls temporarily that could prevent TaiGÂ JailbreakÂ from connecting to the internet.
Step 1: Before you start, please take a backup of your device, preferably using iTunes.
Step 2: Download the latest version of TaiGÂ jailbreak from ourÂ TaiG Jailbreak download Â page on your computer, and unzip the zip file.
Step 3: Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable.
Step 4: TemporarilyÂ Disable Passcode from Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
Step 5: Also temporarily turn off Find my iPhone from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone.
Step 6:Â Please launch the application as an Administrator. Right click on the TaiGÂ exe and select the âRun as Administratorâ option.
Step 7: TaiGÂ will take some time to detect your device. Once you confirm that it is showing the correct firmware version, deselect the 3K Assistant 2.3.0 (TaiGâs App Store), just below Cydia 1.1.18.
Step 8: Click on the green Start button to proceed. You will see the circular progress bar.
Step 9:Â After the jailbreak is complete, your device will reboot automatically, and you shouldÂ see the Cydia icon on the Home screen.Â The TaiG jailbreak tool will also tell you that the âJailbreak Succeeded!â
Please donât forget to re-enable the passcode and Find My iPhone feature after successfully jailbreaking your device.
If the jailbreak process fails then check our post on how to fix some of the commonÂ problems with TaiG jailbreak.
Let us know how it goes in the comments below.Like this post? Share it!