FANGZ HD v1.11 APK+DATA
Fangz is Touch Arcade's forum Game Of The Week!
The final undead shooter arrived.
99% rejoice! Here's your chance to make the 1% pay for their sins. Shoot, slash and smash lawyers, bankers and other vampires, in beautifully hand drawn worlds, made by world renowned artist Alex Gallego.
- Incredible 2d art. Watch bloodsuckers suffer in superb detail.
- Amazingly smooth cartoon animations.
- 10 level campaign mode, with a riveting Michael Bay-sized story and amazing bosses.
- Survival mode.
- Store with 17 unlockable weapons and 4 upgradeable player stats.
- Easy to pickup, hard to master.
Requires Android: 2.2 and Up
Download Links: (ARMv7 Only)
FANGZ HD MOD APK+ NORMAL APK+DATA FILES
Install APK,Place data folder in SDCard/Android/Obb/ And Play.