Last Updated on Thursday, 28 February 2013 03:00 Written by iUseMac Thursday, 28 February 2013 03:00
Barcelona, Spain â" Ivanovich Games today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Crazy Bill for iOS. Climb floors non-stop and discover all the dark secrets behind the Zombie Star Palace, while wiping out every zombie that gets in your way. Only the worldâs biggest zombie stars can stay in this luxurious hotel. We reserve the right to refuse admission to humans because the fresh brain aroma disrupts the ârestâ of the most famous zombies.
* Simple controls: With only two buttons (Jump and shoot) you will enjoy playing many awesome games crushing zombies. Also iCADE compatible
* Stunning retros graphics: Pixelart graphics by Markus Gmuer, the creator of the legendary Time Geeks
* Famous zombies: Discover all the famous guests concealed inside the hotel
* Weekly online tournaments: Compete each week to try to be the best and win prizes if you do
* Free, universal and iCloud synchro: Download the game to your iPad and continue playing in your iPhone where you left off
* 90 Game Center achievements: Full integration with Game Center â" Discover in which floor your friends got killed and challenge them to beat you
* Weapon and power-ups: Roast them to ashes, freeze them until they explode into tiny ice cubes, discovers the power of the donut, etc. Thousand of fun ways to kill them
* Retina resolution for iPad and iPhone. Also adapted to iphone5 screen
* iCade compatible
* US English, Spanish
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal Application
* 49 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Crazy Bill 1.0 for iOS is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information contact Ivan Cascales.
Located in beautiful Barcelona, Spain, Ivanovich Games is a privately held company founded in 2009 by independent developer Ivan Cascales. With an focus on innovation, the company is dedicated exclusively to create and promote games for the iOS and MAC platform, with many successful titles already in their catalog. Copyright (C) 2009-2013 Ivanovich Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.