The Brighton Chamber of Commerce has launched a new iPhone app, which has been developed by Brighton Chamber Vice President and owner of iMobilenow.com Nelson Lopatin.
The Brighton Chamber of Commerce app is now available for free download  from the Apple App Store. The app uses the iPhone's built-in GPS to provide various member lists and a map of member businesses in order of distance from you, nearest first.Â It will enable users to locate and visit member businesses, learn about the organization and the Town of Brighton.
App features include:
* Apple Push Notification service - Get special member discounts and other breaking news delivered to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
* Business Directory - Select by category to find members within a cateory in order of distance from you, nearest first.
* Nearby Members List - All members listed in order of distance from you, nearest first.
* Nearby Members Map - All members located on a map; one touch to detailed information.
* Each member on the map or list links to a description and includes one touch calling, one touch for a map or interactive driving instructions.
* One touch access to connect with the Brighton Chamber of Commerce by phone, email, Twitter and facebook.
* Information about the Brighton Chamber of Commerce includes About The Chamber, Goals & Objectives, Chamber Awards, Benefits & Programs and M2M Discounts.