Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Are the iphone apps really free? Why does it take me to the pay screen?

Welcome back to ipod touch 5th generation , I see Download Apps For Cost-free when I browse and pay a visit to a forum, I located a question or problem like So, I want to download a cost-free app on my iphone, but when I try to download, it takes me the pay screen and it says where to bill payment to my home address and how a lot I have left on my itunes card. Why is it asking for this information if this app is totally free? And when employing a app, does it use up my information usage time?
, that time I also seasoned the identical dilemma with him, then I tried to locate out the answer and locate the answer in a question and answer website famous, a person said that to resolve any questions or issue that are :

Answer by ahkipslipknot666
Apple treats totally free apps as a purchase with price tag of .00, so even if you enter billing info, you will not be charged. Beside that, they want your billing address as verification. Some cost-free apps are not totally free in a distinct country.

For tiny firm i won’t give out my billing address and credit card data. even so a big company like Apple, i can trust them.

I am merely sharing my expertise about Are the iphone apps really totally free? Why does it take me to the pay screen? on this blog, hopefully you can take advantage of my writing above. Don’t forget to pay a visit to my other articles about Android Apps .

What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog