Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Baby Monkey free iPhone app review

Baby Monkey: 4.5 out of 5

For me downloading some of the best free iPhone apps [1] is something I wake up everyday thinking about. There are so many to choose from and while some are awesome, others maybe not so much! We can all relate, right? When I stumbled upon Baby Monkey I thought, why not, it’s free and if I don’t like it I can just delete it. I am absolutely in love with this game!

The concept of the game seems pretty simple and in reality it is. However, once you actually start playing it’s quite challenging but still pretty easy to grasp the concept of. I do have to admit though, one thing that keeps me coming back and back yet again to this game is the song they play, it is totally addictive! I find myself playing this game mostly in the evenings when I’m relaxing or getting ready for bed. However, when I’m playing this one in particular I have to either turn the volume off completely or simple pass on playing it. Usually I would follow a comment like that with the music is annoying and it drives me crazy but this time it has the total opposite response. I love this music and listening to it before I go to bed makes me hum it for an hour before I can fall asleep, pretty awesome right?

The concept of this game is very simple; you have a pig and a baby monkey riding on the back of the pig. The object is to avoid obstacles and gain as many bananas as you can by either moving the pig or the monkey. The game takes you through a brief intro and tells you where to tap and how to tap and then you’re on your off, it’s off to the banana races!

While some of you may be thinking there’s no way in heck I’d play this game, I’m too old and it’s for children, think again. I thought that when I opened it up for the first time as well but I’m addicted. It’s fun and easy gameplay so it is great for almost any age. My little nephew is a huge fan and I am as well. I have even encouraged a few others to download it too, or maybe that was peer pressure! Either way, the news of this game is spreading through my family and friends like a wild fire.

I have downloaded and deleted many free games from my phone over the past year, a few make it for an extended period of time and others fall to the wayside very quickly. This one will stick around for a while but to be honest I’m not sure if it’s solely because of the gameplay or the music. Either way it’s a keeper and I’m really glad I came across it. Besides, how many times in one day can you sign, baby monkey, riding on the back of a pig? Simple lyrics but totally and completely brilliant!

Price: $0.99 (This was FREE for Monster Free Apps users. Save $$ and download MFA now!)

Download Monster Free Apps from App Store

Baby Monkey Screen Shot

Baby Monkey Review

Category: Games Updated: Nov 18, 2011 Version: 1.2.1 Size: 17.7 MB Language: English Seller: Kihon LLC Copyright © 2011 Kihon LLC. All rights reserved. Rated 4+
Links
  1. ^ best free iPhone apps (www.monsterfreeapps.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog