Tuesday, September 13, 2011

iPhone Movies – Membership Subscription Vs. Pay-Per-Download: The Battle for Supremacy!

Vs. Pay-Per-Download: The for !

The other day, I felt like downloading a whole bunch of . I wanted to download about 3 or 4 then load them up on my 16GB .

I thought, “Wow… are pretty expensive to download!” You see, the I wanted cost .99 a pop. Since I wanted to download 4 different movie files, I would have to shell out almost (excluding transaction fee).

A friend gave me this tip: See, if you want to load up some to your without burning a hole in your credit card, all you have to do is join an program.

You know, I’ve been using the pay-per-download approach for quite some time. But now that I’m a subscriber of a type download site, I can tell you now that I’m never going back to the “old way” of downloading

I’m so pleased with my that I decided to do put these download options head-to-head…

The pay-per-download approach can get mightily expensive in the long run. Think about it…The average price of each song download is .99, cost to a pop, audio books around , and TV shows cost to per season.

Now a to an download database will only set you back to . The former grants you unrestricted download access for 6 months, while the latter gives you lifetime access.

Pay-per-download sites offer plenty of files ready to be downloaded to you . But once again, you must get your credit card ready for each download. So let’s say you want a couple of and songs.

Well you have to add them to your cart individually and then pay those downloads in one go. Next time you want to buy some more stuff, you do the same thing again. Not only will this cost you money but it’s a lot of hassle too!

is much easier to access. Let’s say you pick the lifetime option…

Now all you need to do is login to the private members’ area via your unique username and password. And then pick any downloads you like such as , TV shows, audio books, full music albums etc.

It’s a hassle free way of obtaining quality downloads. And you can do this for life (if you pick the lifetime ).

Do you want to get free tutorial and media software for converting those media files?

Check out the sign up process by following this link:

Find More Iphone Tips Articles

Related posts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog