Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What website can I use to make free iphone custom ringtones?

Question by Tasha: What website can I use to make free iphone custom ringtones?
I remember using this one site where I can upload a song, cut it and download it. Does anyone know what site that was? :( I totally forgot.
im having a hard time signing up for ventones because my carrier isn’t there. :( (

Best answer:

Answer by Zac
use the Ventones site

its the best free ringtone making site

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

The New Yorker Animated Cartoons! Go to www.babelgum.com to see all the new cartoons! Free iPhone app: www.ringtales.com By Charles Barsotti and Frank Cotham. In Flip You!, cranky turtle’s got a foul mouth In Twist and Pout, all bottle openers are pigs. In the Beer Book, a would be author gets rejected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog