Thursday, May 21, 2015

Change my iPhone Icons and make them Cute with using CocoPPa App

Customizing iPhone app icons can be done in a few different ways. You can either download an iPhone app that creates shortcuts to your apps with new images, or you can change the icon images with using iExplorer. However, It may based on your computer skill level if you decide to choose iExplorer. For me, i'm more prefer to run the simple and easy way. {。^◕‿◕^。}

Hmmm...I found that there are quite few of free apps that allow to change my icon, such as App Icons+ and CocoPPa. Well~ i'm more satisfied with the CocoPPa's "OUTCOME" that show on the picture below.  ❤



It also provide various theme to fulfill different user needs. However, it may not be convenience, because it need to keep my original icon to others page slide. ^︵^ lolz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog