Saturday, July 26, 2014

how to download iPhone apps/games for free without jailbreak

This is the best video ever made on youtube since the beginning of time!

I didn’t like tongbu because I deleted the app and I install it again and
the fix isn’t permanent anymore.

attiphoneunlocking unlocks almost any AT&T devices with only 5 hours. Our
facebook site is actually nice too!!

Doesn’t work after ios update

the app i downloaded won’t show up?

thanks dude , it works

what if we have to update and our account dosn’t work? is there any way?

hi, ive downloaded some games with this tutorial, but when i try 2 play, it
ask for an app verification, i tryed what u say on ur descript but it says
error and doesnt work, what can i do?

is can make our device is broken on, cause the processor work 2x more?

tnx idol
but how to change the language?? i can’t understand..

heheh

downloaded and converted with wine but can’t open the app?

It wont reas my iphone


dons’t work any more apparently 

Its started working but when i unpluggd it from my computer and opened my
app, it was crashing and asking for my apple id, HELP PLEASE

you got to resync your apps

the first time i tried doing this it worked but the second time it won’t..
what do you think happened?

video in desc on the begginning

Why can’t I download some apps

what is the correct problem i need to know did youi downlaod the program to
your pc or you cabnt downlaod apps from the program ?

hey bro !i can’t download the application please help me !

It won’t read my device

Thanks a lot !!! NO ads, NO survey, NO jailbreak, NO crash… this is great
!!! one SUBSCRIBE from me…

DUDE THANKS ALOT MAN ! I love you omg finally free apps !

jsut follow the steps dude…

It scared me I was wearing an earphones with full volume!!!

what to do once apps stops working?

dude really coooooool video toooooooooo good to be true

apps starts crashing after a while what to do?

Dude its really working…!!! jajaja just awesome…!!! Thanks a lot…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog