Saturday, July 26, 2014

A serious complaint - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com

I have a serious complaint to make about my 5s... I just cannot put it down?

Misleading title I know.

The device is just the best phone I have ever used. Great looks, fast, great OS. Everything about it screams quality to me.

I've gotten rally good at using the Raise To Activate Siri function and all my SMS are sent this way now. I love the notification screen and TouchID is just the bee's knees. On my HTC, I have an app that allows me to turn off the pass code when connected to a trusted wifi. I had a tweak for my jailbroken iPhone 5 that did the same (CleverPin, for those interested) but I don't need any of that anymore. with a press of my thumb, the phone is unlocked.

I freaking love this phone!

That's it, just overcome with passion there. Normal service will be resumed shortly.

As you were!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog