Thursday, November 22, 2012

How to Download Paid Android Apps/Games For FREE!



Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com Instagram: www.instagram.com PlayStation Network: SCARFATHER4LIFE What’s up everybody. This is Scarfather123 here back with another video. Now today’s video is going to be showing you guys how to download Apps and Games for Free on your Android Device Using 4shared. I will have a link below to the website: 4shared: www.4shared.com All you have to do is go to this website on your computer or your android device and make an account. Once you have done that look for the game or application you wish to download and at the end right “APK”. All android games and applications must end in “APK” or you will not be able to install it onto your android device. Once you have it just put it onto your phones SD card and click on it. Then install it and you are done. If you have any problems or questions feel free to leave it in the comment section below. DISCLAIMER I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU USE THIS PROGRAM.USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. ITS MUCH BETTER IF YOU BUY THIS FROM THE PERSON. THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! But this has been another Scarfather123 video. Please Rate, Comment, & Subscribe to my channel. Give me a big thumbs up by liking this video. Comment below and give me your feed back on this video or to give me more video ideas for the future. And also subscribe to my channel to get updated when I make a video and to help my channel grow. Feel free to also add me on …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog