Sunday, April 22, 2012

WV School Spirit iPhone Wallpapers, Part I « Josh King Design ­— Web Solutions, Branding, and Marketing

Ever wanted to show your school spirit on your iPhone but find it difficult to find wallpapers for your school â€" especially if you go to a smaller school like West Virginia State or University of Charleston? Look no more! I made some crafty iPhone wallpapers for the area schools. Downloads are inside.

Part I: Light Wood Background

Note: You may not distribute these or upload them to any other sites (or share them on Facebook), as these are free to download from my site. They’re easy to make, but I still made them, so I still hold the rights to them. The logos are property of their respective owners, though.

West Virginia University

Marshall University

West Virginia State University

University of Charleston

BONUS â€" West Virginia Power

I will be making these with other backgrounds as well, but wood seems to be the most popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog