Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How can I download apps to my jailbreak iphone 4?

Question by Bob: How can I download apps to my jailbreak iphone 4?
I have an iphone 4. it is jailbreak iphone cause i wanted all the paid apps for free! but when i download the apps they want money for them from the itunes! how can i get them for free?

Best answer:

Answer by ?
So once your are Jailbroken you have to get Installous to get all the apps for free.

Here is how you do it:
you have to go into cydia (on your Iphone 4), than go to “Manage”" than tap on “sources”. After That tap on “Edit (top right corner)” , Click on “Add (top left corner)”
A window Comes up. Typ in there : http://cydia.hackulo.us/
Once the souce is added go into the installous.us source and download Installous (4) from there.
After Downloading There sould be a new Icon on you home screen, wich is for the installous app. From there you can get all the apps that are in the app store for free. So not from your Itunes on your PC/MAc.

Hope I helped (Best Answer Plz. :)

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog