Saturday, February 28, 2015

How to get iPhone SDK and xCode for FREE

@phillies9513 Ok thanks. I don’t watch south park so I wouldn’t know…

Hey man good find on this i like how you found a free way to get SDK 4 and
Xcode 3.2.3 guys do what the lil man says works 100% just tested to make
sure!!

@Appa31shane The SDK is completely free but the license to publish in the
App Store is $99/yr

I KNOW HOW TO GET XCODE FOR FREE INBOX FOR DETAILS. I SWEAR THIS IS NOT A
JOKE!

your answer to the security question is a****t you made a mistake while
adding 0 don’t worry i wont access your account

Either I missed something or you now have to sign up for a paid license
before obtaining that ios software sdk…

@iPodStepByStep He’s making a reference to south park.

dude you did not read the fucking legal aggremant, now apple owns you
unless your, dad goes to the genius of apple

can you acutally get a screen recorder.?

Please don’t tell me that I just bought an account! :(

Excellent. I just need the xcode installed and thought I was having to pay
to register. Thanks for your effort. And don’t listen to negative comments.
You did a great job. Thanks again.

@PranksThatRemain What are you talking about? This is just how to download
xCode and iPhone SDK lol

Who else needs this for a dolphin emulator for gamecube and wii games?

Can you get it without signing up?

@dominicdtechi No worries… I’ve recieved multiple emails about the
password trying to be reset but I don’t use the account anyways. It’s just
an example….

@vabman1 screenflow is much better

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog