Santiago, Chile â" Vendly is proud to announce Vendly 1.3: Snap & Sell free for iOS, a new update to their lifestyle app that allows people to easily buy and sell items through their own Facebook and Twitter networks. By including a photo of their products (also known as âVendsâ within the Vendly ecosystem), they can post anything they want to sell. âReVendingâ, one of the new features, allows Vendersâ friends to share those items with their own networks reaching more potential buyers with a single click. The new update features a new Activity Stream and Message Inbox, new Me and User Profiles, and a new Buying process with multiple buyers.
* Vendly is a simple marketplace for you and your friends to sell and buy anything, directly, from within your trusted community
* Users create and share simple, one-page stores for their Vends, just using their mobile phone or other iDevice
* Users can help friends vend by re-posting or ReVending on their own Facebook and Twitter pages
* Free to download and use, Vendly exploits the power of M-Commerce
* A paid Premium Account is available for retailers
Vendly is keenly aware that the future of Internet connectivity relies on mobile devices, and their company seeks to become a leader in social and local classified marketplaces. Vendly 1.3 expands on their vision by adding a number of new features. The new Activity Stream and Message Inbox now lets users keep their conversations organized and quickly respond to any comments regarding their Vends from possible buyers. New Me and User Profiles provide greater customization, allowing users to add a description of themselves, a link to their website, and share statistics regarding all their Vendly transactions. Lastly, an upgraded Buying process permits sellers to manage multiple potential buyers for their Vends through an improved, integrated, private messaging system.
âRemember itâs easy as Snap, Share and Sell,â stated Alan Nudman of Vendly. âSimply said, simply done with Vendly!â
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad 1/2/3
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 8.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Vendly: Snap & Sell â" Mobile Marketplace 1.3 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. For those retailers and producers who desire more control over their products, wish to massively promote their Vends, or may want to have a better professional experience that includes analytics, insights, and more, they can opt for a paid Premium Account.
Vendly is a technology company based in Silicon Valley, CA. Their innovative platform helps people create a marketplace within their own networks. Aware that the future of internet connections relies on mobile devices, Vendly seeks to become a leader in social and local classified marketplaces. Vendly is composed of 4 Co-founders: Alan Strauss, CEO, is a serial entrepreneur with several successful ventures. Alan Nudman, CMO, and Francisco Kemeny, CPO, have been in charge of all the social media marketing and service of TelefUnica, the biggest Teleco in Latam. Andres Gottlieb, CTO, has extensive experience as lead developer for companies such as Microsoft, and important Local Retailers. Their revenue model is based on their Premium Account system followed by their CPC Injection model, which allows vendors and certified sellers to promote their products on usersâ timelines. The company is seeking advisors to participate as Board Members who can help define and mold the future as well as help the company look for funding. Copyright (C) 2012 Vendly. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Related Posts B
- Print Photos from Social Networks On the Go with PrintJinni 5.0.1
- TalkTapp for iPhone â" Updating Your Social Networks Was Never Easier
- Hit Record with Status Blabber â" Update Your Social Networks in seconds
- Dunnottar releases SocioSpy 1.0 for iOS: Spy Service for Social Networks
- PhotoPeek for iOS Simplifies & Shortens Posting Time to Social Networks