The holiday sales season continues! After the madness of Black Friday  and the feel-good warmth of Small Business Saturday, it's time to gear up for the web version of it all: Cyber Monday. As the name would indicate, we're talking about sales meant for the internet and the internet only, so you're not going to have to leave the comfort of your home or office to get these deals. Just thinkâ¦ great savings, none of the crowds and chaos.
What follows are our hand-picked best deals for this year's Cyber Monday sales. We don't believe in recommending sub-par quality products, regardless of if they're a few bucks off on a random day or not. We're only pointing out sales on quality merchandise that we might consider buying if it weren't on sale. But they are on sale, so the deals are yours to take!
Not sure if one of these deals is right for you? Check out our Cyber Monday Deals forumCyber Monday Deals forumCyber Monday Deals forumCyber Monday Deals forumCyber Monday Deals forum      for discussion on the latest deals.
A few caveatsâ¦
- The deals noted below are only promised to be valid on Monday, December 1st (i.e. Cyber Monday). Some retailers may offer sale prices earlier, or through the weekend, but no promises.
- Prices listed on this page are only retailer-published Cyber Monday sale prices, and may not be reflected on their respective websites until the day of the sale.
- Some sale prices may only be available in retail stores on the day of the sale, and possibly only in limited quantities.
- Other prices may only be valid with another purchase (such as smartphones requiring a signed 2-year contract); we will do our best to note such requirements.
- Prices and availability of any item, are of course, subject to change without notice.
- ^ Black Friday (admin.crackberry.com)
- ^ Cyber Monday Deals forum (forums.androidcentral.com)
- ^ Cyber Monday Deals forum ( forums.crackberry.com)
- ^ Cyber Monday Deals forum (forums.crackberry.com)
- ^ Cyber Monday Deals forum (forums.imore.com)
- ^ Cyber Monday Deals forum (forums.windowscentral.com)< /small>