Thursday, September 26, 2013

(Free Kindle Book) Write Blog Posts Readers Love: A Step-By-Step Guide

Do you want to discover how to write blog posts that build a thriving audience?

My book Write Blog Posts Readers Love: A Step-By-Step Guide is out now.

And it’s FREE until Monday, September 30th.

It’s available exclusively on the Amazon Kindle.

But don’t worry, you can read it on any device. You can even read the book in your browser.

In this book, I wanted to put together all the techniques and tricks I use to write blog posts.

This is the book I would’ve wanted to read when I was starting out, because it would’ve saved me oodles of time.

Inspire, Educate & Thrive

I started this blog from scratch.

I didn’t have influential connections.

I didn’t know what I was doing.

Heck, I wasn’t even that good of a writer, but I somehow managed to build a 10,000+ subscriber blog and build several income streams on the side.

And I did it all because of my writing.

If you want to discover how I write, what works, and what doesn’t, then you’ll love this glorious book.

Here’s a taste of what you’ll uncover:

  • How to uncover your writing voice, once and for all
  • How to eliminate writer’s (or blogger’s) block forever
  • Simple ways to generate unlimited blog post ideas (you’ll never run out again)
  • A step-by-step blueprint for writing blog posts that inspire your readers
  • How to stay motivated to blog (when all you want to do is throw in the towel)
  • A powerful process for writing faster while increasing the quality of your writing
  • Blog post templates that allow you to write popular posts by filling in the blanks

And yes, so much more.

I Need Your Help

As always, I need your help to get reviews on Amazon so this book can inspire more people to write and share their stories with the world.

So once you’ve read the book, and if you like it, remember to leave a review on Amazon, because it really does help.

This is extremely important. Leaving a review only takes a few minutes.So remember to leave a review once you’re done, and if you think it’s important for more people to follow their inspiration.

How to Download Your Copy

For most, it will be enough to go to Amazon.com .

If not, the book is available in Amazon stores around the world. Simply go to the Amazon store in your country and search for my name “Henri Junttila” and you should find it.

To make things easier for you, here are direct links to the book:

I hope you enjoy the book, and thanks in advance for helping out!

Don’t Have a Kindle?

No problem, you don’t need a Kindle device, all you need is a computer, a smartphone or a tablet. It’s as simple as clicking a few links.

You can:

Reading a book on Amazon Kindle is extremely simple. It doesn’t matter what device you’re on. As long as you’re reading this blog post, you can read the book.

Trouble?

If you have trouble downloading the book, get in touch with me and I’ll help you out.

And if you have any other questions, comments, or thoughts, feel free to drop them in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog