Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Free Useful iPhone Apps for Students (HS to Uni)

It's a shame I've only the iPhone once I decided not to go to school because, I found many apps that would have been useful if I did go to school. I can still use them but I don't use them as much as I want to. They're all very useful at school and for later on. MyScript Calculator allows you to write the equation instead of typing it in. We all know what a hassle it is to look for all those function signs and what not. All you have to do is write the equation and the answer will come out for you! Documents 2 Free enables you to open documents, spreadsheet, powerpoint, etc. on your iPhone. Furthermore, it allows you create your own files. You can transfer files into your iPhone to this app using iTunes, download files from your email to your iPhone. Comes in handy, when you're out and you have an essay to write. Flashlight is necessary for everyone, in my opinion. But let's give a college example. Let's say you live in a dorm room with a roommate. She/he doesn't like to sleep with the lights on, and being the nice person that you are, you decide to turn the lights off, while you study at your desk with the desk light on. "Clank!" You dropped something. You're going to need that flashlight now. This app gives you a keyboard, mouse, and a remote. So far, I've used the mouse and keyboard. They work very well! It was a bit uncomfortable due to the fact that I'm not use to it yet. Of course, before you use it, you need to download the installing program to your computer. I promise it isn't hard. CamScanner is such a great app, I wish I had more use for it. I played around with it by taking pictures of my TV screen. It worked so well. I didn't take a picture straight on, instead, I took it at an angle. The app allowed me to crop the photo so that the TV came out to be a perfect rectangle. Absolutely amazing!

Those are the apps that I recommend if you're in school. They all work well. Yeah...
I don't know how to end this post....

much love,

kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog