Sunday, March 31, 2013

What Peggy Said: April :: Free Calendar Download

I can't believe that April is already upon us! This year is flying by so quickly! Hopefully now that the clocks have moved forward the nights will be lighter, and with any luck, the sun might show her lovely face.

To celebrate the spring time feeling that we should all be feeling, I have designed a couple of April calendars for you to download - for your desktop, and iPhone! Yay! I have been wanting to design and illustrate a few more things for you lovely people- so here you go.

Click on the images to enlarge them to the correct size, then save away and set as your desktop backgrounds.

I hope you enjoy these being on your screens for the next 30 days! If you have any problems downloading, please let me know and I'll sort it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog