Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My ipod touch cannot download apps for some reason! HELP!?

Welcome back to ipod touch 5th generation , I see Download Apps For Cost-free when I browse and go to a forum, I discovered a question or issue like I downloaded some totally free apps from the app shop but cannot put them on my ipod. It is not letting me. My Ipod is updated to the version 1.1.5 but the version I bought it as was the 1st one particular-1.1.1. Does that mean I can’t have apps on it? The games I downloaded are for Iphone AND Ipod Touch so I do not recognize. Beneath my device, it has music videos and television shows but not apps! Help!!!
, that time I also skilled the same issue with him, then I tried to find out the answer and find the answer in a question and answer site famous, a person mentioned that to resolve any concerns or difficulty that are :

Answer by grr2015
I’m assuming you happen to be on a 1st generation iPod touch. Since the newest iPhone OS it can use is three.1.three some apps are incompatible.

I am merely sharing my encounter about My ipod touch can not download apps for some reason! Help!? on this blog, hopefully you can take advantage of my writing above. Don’t forget to visit my other articles about Android Apps .

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog