Wednesday, February 29, 2012

iPhone free apps won’t download cause they are asking for payment?

elfadwaps.com â€" Do you know Download Apps For Free?, numerous people are experiencing with Download Apps For Free dilemma and you are also experiencing the same factor.

How to troubleshoot your difficulties that skilled?, You looking the answer on the internet and you get in to elfadwaps.com. Here I will give you the details issues experienced Download Apps For Free.

As a single of those who ask I have a iPhone 3G till my upgrade, but my some of my apps on my telephone had a upgrade. my Free apps but when I go and upgrade them they ask for my billing payment stuff…. why? and how do i get my free of charge apps without going by means of the payment stuff i should not have to? :(

thanksss :)
.

In fact such problems can be solved easily if you know how, appropriate??. yes as stated by ameh18 to answer queries about Download Apps For Free beneath.

Answer by Cybermeister
The simple app is free of charge but the upgrade has a lot more capabilities and is not cost-free. So if you want to download that then you have to pay for it.

Hope you get a valuable answer here, Know much better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog