Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Eminem – Lighters ft Bruno Mars (Music Video Parody)

add me on my personal facebook: facebook.com Download this Song on iTunes: bit.ly Subscribe to my friends in this video: Dillon (my brother) â€" youtube.com Drew and Colton (bullies/thieves) â€" youtube.com Get this song on iTunes! Coming Soon â€" Follow me on TWITTER: ‪twitter.com Download my FREE iPhone / iPod Touch App: ‪‪bit.ly Download my SONGS on iTUNES: bit.ly KEEPtheHEAT Shirts and Merch: bit.ly Get my SHOES: ‪bit.ly Keywords: Eminem Lighters Music Video Bad Meets Evil â€" Lighters Bruno Mars Lighters Bruno Mars Eminem Lighters Video Parody Radio Flyer Wagon These keywords allow my video to be indexed higher in search results, thus allowing a broader audience to discover and enjoy my content. This is not to be confused with metadata spam which is including terms that are UNRELATED to the actual content. Since these terms directly relate to my content it is therefore not spam, it is “Search Engine Optimization.”

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog