Wednesday, January 4, 2012

How to jailbreak/unlock iPhone 3g with 3.1.2 firmware?

Question by bellaramera: How to jailbreak/unlock iPhone 3g with 3.1.2 firmware?
I still have 2.28 on my iPhone 3g just because I never felt like going through the trouble… Now a lot of my apps don’t work and I need to go ahead and update to 3.1.2. I first need to know how to find and download 3.1.2 to my phone because iTunes only has the option for 3.1.3 and i’m hearing that there won’t be an unlock for that. Second, I need to get a solid set of instructions to jailbreak and unlock but I’m searching and searching and seeing SO many conflicting instructions from qwkpwn! I have T-Mobile so it is imperative that I get this right and not lock myself out of my phone. Can anybody give me a definite, detailed list of which software is appropriate for my situation or a link to somewhere with coherent directions that does not tell me to download redsnow, then blackra1n, then use my own discretion, etc… Thanks in advance

Best answer:

Answer by Arturo
i can give you the 3.1.2
let me find out
blackra1n is better to jailbeak

Add your own answer in the comments!

Posted by admin on Jan 4th, 2012 and filed under Uncategorized . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 [1] . Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Links
  1. ^ RSS 2.0 ('http)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog