Sunday, October 23, 2011

How to download ipod touch/iphone apps for FREE!



PLEASE READ THE DESCRPITION! ————————————————————- THIS VIDEO IS VERY OLD! WATCH THE NEW ONE IN MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL! username = oblivimix95 www.youtube.com Today, I can’t find spare time to answer your questions. So, if you don’t know what to do, read the Q & A below. If none helps, Google your answer. Sorry! ————————————————————- Download ipod/iphone apps for free. 1.Open Cydia 2.Add Source “cydia.hackulo.us” 3.Search for “Installous” 4.Install “Installous” 5.Run “Installous” 6.Download Apps For Free using Appulo.us ————————————————————- I am very sorry that i wasnt able to answer all your questions because I was a little bit busy. I updated the Frequently Asked list, you might solve your problem there ———————————————————— Frequently asked questions. Q.Do I need a jailbroken ipod A.Yes. Q.Is this illegal? A.Off course its illegal. Q.Is this safe? A.Just make sure your battery does not run out while installing “Installous”. Q.Do I need appshare? A.No cause Appshare comes already with “installous”. Q.Do I need Cydia? A.Yes Q.Can I do it in Installer instead? A.Sorry, I don’t know how to do that. Q.Do I need to pay for the apps? A.No cause its for FREE Q.Does “Installous” give notifications when there is a update for the app that I downloaded? A.No Q.It’s not working? A.Sometimes you need a official app from

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog