UPDATE 3: New Grabulous GUI version! I haven’t tested it yet. Link: www.mediafire.com Set permissions to 777 (SSH) UPDATE 2: 1.0.6 out on Cydia. If this version does not work, you are probably being blocked by the servers on the other end.To fix this, either connect to a new ip address, or unplug your modem for 30 seconds and plug it back in. This will change your IP address. Hope this works for you guys! UPDATE #1: I thought I would share this. Heres 2350 cracked apps (NEW)- www.mininova.org List of apps that work through Grabulous: 296845804- UNO 283519081- Brain Challenge 304539803- Wild West Guns 305678404- GudeBalls 301200965- Pinball Dreaming: Pinball Dreams 300830915- Crayon Physics Deluxe 294706770- App Sniper Links: www.mega4i.com What is Grabulous? A member of the iPhone scene (let’s call him GreedyGuy) took it upon himself to start charging for access to the cracked apps that our community has cracked. We can’t stand for that. If you’re forced to spend money to use a service, you should be spending it on the actual apps you get — not making some greedy pirate rich. And so, I’ve written Grabulous. Grabulous will allow you to instantly download nearly ANY iPhone/iPod touch app for absolutely free, on command, from GreedyGuy’s servers. This release will either give you everything you want for absolutely free (again, please buy apps you choose to keep from the real app store) OR it will crash GreedyGuy’s servers so he can’t make any more money off of other …
No comments:
Post a Comment