Monday, March 17, 2014

technology rocks. seriously.: Fab & Free Apps

For the past year or so I've been sending out a list of 

apps and Kindle books that are FREE for the day.  

I took a break when I was out for surgery and recovery but started back again recently.  

Creating and sending out the email was a lengthy process- 

one made more difficult as the list of those subscribed grew longer and longer 

and Google limits the number of emails you can send per day.  

I tried every way I could think of to continue to send the emails 

and nothing seemed to work well unless I was willing to pay to use a mail service. 

So I decided that I'd just post the list here on my blog each day 

and those interested can check it!  

Just click on it to see the apps and books that are free today! 

Be sure to download any you are interested in right away 

as there is no telling how long they will stay free!  

If you find any great apps that are FREE please share- I would love to add them to the list!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog